GROUNDS MAINTENANCE OPERATIVE
This is a re-advertisement previous applicants need not reapply.
YAXLEY PARISH COUNCIL is currently recruiting for a Grounds Maintenance Operative to join the team.
This is a full time position undertaking a variety of duties to maintain the Parish Council’s land and property to a high standard including:
• Preparation of sports pitches including the marking out, cutting, re-seeding, spiking out etc;
• Litter picking and maintenance of the Parish Council’s parks and open space;
• The collection and disposal of items of rubbish from litter bins on areas within the Parish Councils control
• Opening and closing of facilities
• Grass cutting using ride-on mowers, pedestrian mowers and strimmers.
Candidates must be prepared to work in all weathers, be able to take and understand clear instructions and complete physical tasks unsupervised, whilst maintaining safe working practices. Full clean driving licence is essential.
Starting salary – £9.46 to £9.84 per hour (pay-award pending).
For an informal discussion and/or an application form please contact Helen Taylor – Clerk to Yaxley Parish Council on 01733 241958. Closing date 20th October 2021.